Tuesday, March 9, 2010

peace in my heart ,a poem,



at last, peace in my heart , after years of struggling and conflicts inside of me , or better to say in the surface of my being , only in the surface, at last now there is peace in my heart , in the company of my beloved deep in my heart, my one and only beloved deep so deep in the center of my heart ,eternal, never aging, no time has never touched it , my beloved, innermost being, just be, nothing needed, nothing wanted, all need all wanting are being fulfilled here ,in the company of my beloved, always smiling , Innocent, and yet cannot be really described or controlled or framed, forever free, ,no limitations,just be , in the company of my beloved deep so deep in my heart,like diving into the ocean and the deeper you dive there is peace and beauty, an amazing beauty, the beauty of a simple being , just be,let the ocean cleans you from time, from it all, just be , with my beloved .deep so deep in my heart,no time, at last peace in my heart , grace ,

No comments:

Post a Comment